Sunday, January 23, 2011

Q&A: What are some good preschool crafts and activities that I can do with my students?



Your Ad Here



Crafts
by familymwr

Question by cricket: What are some good preschool crafts and activities that I can do with my students?

I teach in an inclusive preschool that has both typical students and students with special needs between the ages of 2.5 and 5. I am looking for some activities or crafts that focus on the letter C or D. Any ideas from projects that your children have done in preschool are welcome. Thanks.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Tess
When i learned my ABC's...i will always remember learning them by making animals out of paper that started with the letter. If was really fun and i still have them today. Its just the face of the animal and i think we just put together cutouts.
C
croc
cat
D
dog
dingo
dragon





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment