Thursday, March 24, 2011

Train, Midnight, Station, Milan
Check out these Photography images:

Milan Train Station at Midnight



Your Ad Here





Photography


Image by Stuck in Customs

If you want to see how I made this (and how you can too!), visit my HDR Tutorial. I hope it gives you some new tricks!
I had a super-long day in Milan. I was tired and just wanted to go back to the hotel to have a cappuccino in the bar and edit photography on my laptop. But I remembered the really pretty train station and how I wanted to get a shot with nobody around.

I went in around midnight, found the perfect spot, and then shot away.

The HDR process always takes that slick concrete and makes it extra-reflective. Reflective ground is always great for photography. Also, people always think that I "colored" the lights up at the top, but I did not. In fact, I never "paint" on my photos. Any color that you see in them was actually there, except in the cases when I apply a texture treatment.

from my daily photo blog at www.stuckincustoms.com


hostel-building-tree-sky-pond-hdr-photography

Photography


Image by Momoc HDR

Photo from my blog at Malaysia HDR Photography - Daily HDR photo from Malaysia, HDR PHOTOGRAPHY TUTORIAL


Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

Train:

Why do you think is important to train detectives and prosecutors in different subjects os forensic science? ...
Midnight:

Station:

Milan:

MILAN: Author Laurie Keller talks to students in Milan about writing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment